Monday, March 02, 2015

Singer featherweight

Look what I got
A sweet little white Singer featherweight 221K
1963 model I was just 8 when she was born!
I am waiting on new bobbin case assembly"££ don't ask" before I can use it as the one that came with it was really badly rusted supprise really as the machine & case are really quite perfect
it even has the original white motor belt & its in perfect condition
little box with the attachments & pale blue case with navy lid 
its so cute!
I must say I was really surprised  just how light & small it is in real life,
 I would have loved one of these when I was a kid but never new they even existed
so used my mums 99K to make my dollies outfits 
will post more pictures when I get her new bits & hopefully she will sew!


2 comments:

  1. Its beautiful.
    Over here white is a very rare colour. Enjoy!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! I have two regular featherweight machines and love sewing on them. Enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete