Sunday, December 29, 2013

Wishes to you

I would like to take this opportunity to 
wish you all a Happy Christmas and a wonderful and prosperous New Year
I would like to apologies for the long silence
  my Mum has been so poorly these last couple of months
in & out of hospital every few days it has been a horrendous time.

On a lighter note I did a bit of crafting this week & have been
cleaning out the Craft Room and making room for a much wished for Horn sewing cabinet
I only hope that when my new baby arrives in a few weeks time I can actually get it up the two flights of stairs & into the Craft room located in the attic rooms of our home

The Craft Room
 This is the cabinet I have chosen from Horn UK


Some new printable tags added to the store



1 comment:

  1. Sorry your mum has been unwell. I love your new sewing cabinet! It's amazing! :0)

    ReplyDelete