Saturday, June 29, 2013

Making some pillowcases

Making some pillowcases today
adding some pretty crochet edging well i had to get some use of my newly discovered crochet hooks!
i only have this very fine coats Freccia in the craft room so used it for my first attempt
it looks OK considering how long its been since i last took up a crochet hook but I think I will try the thicker cotton next time
Pillowcases never seen to be roomy enough these days so I made mine bigger
so pillow will not be bursting out!
if you would like to try this you will find the most wonderful tutorial at Cassie's  You Go Girl Blog
Posh Pillows it is just wonderful I chanced on it when looking for a crochet pattern to try
Thank you Cassie! {:0)


 I sat out on the garden bench in wonderful sunshine to work this edging
it was so relaxing you should try it!
I got into a state of happy contentment just me the bird song & a gentle breeze

Fabric  used is By Amy Butler
Midwest modern



Have a great weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment